- Forgive yourself and others.
- Let go of unnecessary baggage.
- Place yourself in an environment of growth.
- Make necessary physical changes which will aid in your success.
- Trust God and believe that His direction will get you to your destination.
- Realize that your worth, value, and gifts lie in Christ.
God has placed within our chest a beating heart with great dreams and aspirations. We have allowed people or society to choke those dreams, but you need to know that those dreams are still there. You still have great dreams that can no longer be nightmares. These night terrors must be brought into the light of God's presence and into divine reality.
|© Fotofactory313 | Stock Free Images|
&Dreamstime Stock Photos
- Giving (Time and Talent)
- Teaching and Training
We must find our niche and develop a place where we can shine -- not for personal recognition, but for the preservation of those in need. Each one possesses something that can benefit humanity and make this a better place to live.
Here is a great little thought, author unknown:
"Your task is to build a better world," God said.
I answered, "How? This world is such a large and complicated place. I'm so small and there's nothing I can do."
But God said in all His infinite wisdom, "Just build a better you."
Humbly loving you,